Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-18: Brewers (Burnes) at Twins (Maeda) [Brewers lose, 4-3 in 12 innings -- Brewers spoil Maeda’s no hit bid in the 9th and rally for 3 runs, but fail to get a run across in extras]

Eye Black
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Shoulda Maeda better pitch to Sogard.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

If Yelich isn't hitting at an MVP level and Hiura continues to strike out at this rate this offense will be one of the worst in baseball. We know that Sogard and Smoak can't get it done but our star offensive players have both been terrible.

Off of what are we basing Hiura being a "star offensive player?" I guess he had a nice half season while striking out 35% of the time but so have over half of major league ball players. Personally, I need more of a sample size before I'm going that far.

He has completely raked every season he has played baseball except for the 21 games this season?

#WOAH SOLVDD

Shows how hard it is to get a no-hitter. Brewers hitters were clueless today and still ended up getting a hit.

Brewers hitters have been clueless all season, yet if the season ended today, they'd be in the playoffs. Isn't baseball great? :laughing

Sure, but that’s a special case for this bizarre season.

Archived