Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-18: Brewers (Burnes) at Twins (Maeda) [Brewers lose, 4-3 in 12 innings -- Brewers spoil Maeda’s no hit bid in the 9th and rally for 3 runs, but fail to get a run across in extras]

Eye Black
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is going to come across a bit whiny, but I would’ve rather faced any of the other AL Central teams 6 times instead of the Twins.

I dread facing this team every year. They always seem to give the Brewers fits.

You could say this for most teams.

This is going to come across a bit whiny, but I would’ve rather faced any of the other AL Central teams 6 times instead of the Twins.

I dread facing this team every year. They always seem to give the Brewers fits.

Brewers handled the Twins pretty well until the Brewers started unloading hitters while the Twins added hitters.

I don't know if Haines is part of the problem or not but he definitely isn't part of the solution at least not in a way that has manifested itself onto a baseball field.

The hitting problems are chronic. It's the entire lineup, 1 to 9. So that definitely becomes a red flag. People aren't grumbling about him for 2 guys that hitting under the Mendoza line. It's almost literally every single hitter on the team.

I don't know if Haines is part of the problem or not but he definitely isn't part of the solution at least not in a way that has manifested itself onto a baseball field.

The hitting problems are chronic. It's the entire lineup, 1 to 9. So that definitely becomes a red flag. People aren't grumbling about him for 2 guys that hitting under the Mendoza line. It's almost literally every single hitter on the team.

See, that's a good reason to make a change. Systematic failure.

Kenta Maeda is at 92 pitches.

It’s been over a calendar year since Maeda threw more than 90 pitches in a game (Aug. 10, 2019).

He threw over 100 pitches just twice last year.

plus he has a no hitter going...

no hitter, no hitter, no hitter.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived