Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-18: Brewers (Burnes) at Twins (Maeda) [Brewers lose, 4-3 in 12 innings -- Brewers spoil Maeda’s no hit bid in the 9th and rally for 3 runs, but fail to get a run across in extras]

Eye Black
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The last two ab by Garcia and Pina are to me why you change hitting coaches. First pitch swinging pop ups killed both innings. You have to get guys to by into what needs to be done. Either of them hit a ground ball somewhere the Brewers have a run.

The last two ab by Garcia and Pina are to me why you change hitting coaches. First pitch swinging pop ups killed both innings. You have to get guys to by into what needs to be done. Either of them hit a ground ball somewhere the Brewers have a run.

The approaches by most of our hitters are consistently atrocious.

Avila with a ground ball to first did his job. Brewers rarely get that kind of ab.

I mean he got sawed off on the handle on a cutter. It worked, but I don’t think it was necessarily a masterful piece of hitting.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Avila with a ground ball to first did his job. Brewers rarely get that kind of ab.

I mean he got sawed off on the handle. It worked, but I don’t think it was necessarily a masterful piece of hitting.

Job done though. If Garcia does that we score.

Archived