Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-15: Brewers (Houser) at Cubs (Rea) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 9 innings -- Crew tallies 6 runs without any HRs; Urías w/ 3 hit day]

Eye Black
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick, everyone put on the Cubs broadcast.

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Mark%20Grace%22&src=trend_click

Wow... That might end his broadcast career.

[sarcasm]Okay Mr. Perfect. Like you’ve never had a couple 12 packs before going to work.[/sarcasm] :laughing :laughing :laughing

Truly sounded like a drunk depressed man venting about his ex wife, lol.

Would like to see Urias take over full-time at SS. Smoak at 1B and Gyorko at 3B, and Braun/Yelich/Garcia in the OF. I think that's about the best offense we can throw out there.

I like Arcia more than most people. I just don't believe you can look at the defensive metrics with all the shifting(and he had been hitting well this year coming in with a .300 avg)...BUT, Urias and Keston up the middle...that's gonna be a fun combo for the next ~6 years. You could pretty realistically have 2 guys hitting ~.300 playing SS and 2B.

For the time being, I like the idea of Urias being able to play 2nd, 3rd and SS.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Archived