Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-14: Brewers (Woodruff) at Cubs (Chatwood) [Brewers win, 4-3 -- Yelich 3-run HR proves the difference]

Eye Black
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gamel 0 for his last 15 and 2 for 31.

Might as well have a pitcher hit.

I can't figure out how he's still playing every day. I'll take a day off, would prefer a good run on the bench, and wouldn't be opposed to some time in Appleton.

The Boston Red Sox are starting guys every single night that I have never heard of. It's unbelievable.

Dombrowski was fired for good reason.

The crazy part is they paid the Dodgers to take Price basically. 190 million dollar payroll. Amazing.

Gamel 0 for his last 15 and 2 for 31.

Might as well have a pitcher hit.

I can't figure out how he's still playing every day. I'll take a day off, would prefer a good run on the bench, and wouldn't be opposed to some time in Appleton.

Bring up Keon at this point. At least he can play a big league centerfield.

I just can't figure out Freddy Peralta. His performances have such a wide range of possible results, from downright bad to every bit as dominant as Josh Hader. If he could find any sort of consistency with his game he could be pretty special.

I just can't figure out Freddy Peralta. His performances have such a wide range of possible results, from downright bad to every bit as dominant as Josh Hader. If he could find any sort of consistency with his game he could be pretty special.

No doubt he's been the most volatile pitcher on the staff since his major league debut in Colorado. There is absolutely no gray area with this guy.

Yeah, he truly is a wild card each appearance. He just turned 24 in June, so I remain optimistic that greater consistency will develop.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Yeah, he truly is a wild card each appearance. He just turned 24 in June, so I remain optimistic that greater consistency will develop.

To put into perspective, Peralta is one year younger than Drew Rasmussen and two years younger than Devin Williams.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Devin Williams made some big time pitches there. The full count change up and the high fastball were so fun to see.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived