Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-13: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Darvish) [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Eye Black
I like that Ross didn't panic and allowed Yu to get after the next batter. Thought for sure he'd walk out of the dugout after the homer.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ben Gamel is playing every day with an obp of 220. Mathias meanwhile is at Fox River mall?? I don't know man.

Other than Yelich and Hiura who in this lineup is an above average hitter.

I'd settle for just average let alone above average.

Ben Gamel is playing every day with an obp of 220. Mathias meanwhile is at Fox River mall?? I don't know man.

My sources said he had a new swing, was summer camp MVP, and the hottest hitter.

Yeah, I'd rather see Mathias. Or Taylor or Ray.

Please have a pen blow up. It'd be pretty funny considering.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Other than Yelich and Hiura who in this lineup is an above average hitter.

Mathias appeared to have a clue when he was here is my point. Bring him back or let's see Ray even Tyrone Taylor.

Hiura needs to sit for a while.

We have 8 other second basemen on this roster. Lefties, righties, you name it.

Well, at least they showed a little life at the end tonight.

For those bemoaning the farm system, the good news is if the Brewers don’t complete this comeback they’ll have moved into position for a top ten draft selection.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Well, at least they showed a little life at the end tonight.

For those bemoaning the farm system, the good news is if the Brewers don’t complete this comeback they’ll have moved into position for a top ten draft selection.

Ninth inning teases are nothing new.

Archived