Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-13: Brewers (Anderson) at Cubs (Darvish) [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Eye Black
Burnes probably going to get smacked around now because well, why not?
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lack of consistency will keep him from ever being in our rotation. Million dollar arm, ten cent head is my thoughts.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

The lack of consistency will keep him from ever being in our rotation. Million dollar arm, ten cent head is my thoughts.

That's my thinking too. People say he should be given a shot. He has been given a shot. Two of them actually and he crapped the bed both times.

That's my thinking too. People say he should be given a shot. He has been given a shot. Two of them actually and he crapped the bed both times.

We know what we have with Anderson and Lindblom. With Burnes the upside is tremendous and its up to this staff to get it out of him.

Why do we always play like garbage on national tv?

To be fair, what was probably the Brewers best game of the season (Game 2 against the Cubs) was their only other national telecast this year.

This year they have generally played like garbage on regional TV and the radio. Tonight’s game was close longer than the 4 losses to the Reds and Twins.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

We know what we have with Anderson and Lindblom. With Burnes the upside is tremendous and its up to this staff to get it out of him.

Sometimes talent just never lives up to their ability. It happens quite often actually. Meanwhile guys like Sogard who look like their in little league have a 10-year career because they figure out how to get the most out of their own ability.

Do no-hitters thrown in this crazy weird mini-season come with an asterisk too?

It’s only considered a no hitter when one pitcher goes the whole game and gets a win. So, there will be no official no hitter tonight.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

This is not a real season. I just don’t have it in me to get too bent out of shape with the team’s performance. A WS win won’t count for much but a lot of asterisks so why worry?

Pretty much where I am at.

Why do we always play like garbage on national tv?

To be fair, what was probably the Brewers best game of the season (Game 2 against the Cubs) was their only other national telecast this year.

This year they have generally played like garbage on regional TV and the radio. Tonight’s game was close longer than the 4 losses to the Reds and Twins.

I'm not just talking about this season.

Archived