Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-12: Twins (Maeda) at Brewers (Lauer) [Brewers lose, 12-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I am Stearns I go down to the clubhouse and say skip if I don't see Urias somewhere in the lineup everyday we are going to call a press conference.I may even fire Ed Sedar. I'm serious!!

Agreed. If there was any year to give Urias ABs in every game, this is it.

Yes indeed. He has talent. Holding him back for a Sogard or a Holt would be shameful.

The major league product is a mess. The minor leagues are considered one of the three or four worst in baseball. I feel like I'm back in the Sal Bando ERA. Stearns has earned some credit but he's spending it fast.

Hard to believe just two short years ago he finished 2nd in Executive of the Year voting.

Yes. The thing is Stearns has proven to be a smart guy who does well with some bargain bin types. Just not an entire roster made up of them.

It’s been much too short of a time to know if Stearns is good or bad at anything.

Arcia in center. :indifferent

What position player gets to pitch tonight? Gyorko?

I see CC has now resorted to taking my managerial advice.

Who makes more 9th inning appearances this year, Knebel or Gyorko?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

If I am Stearns I go down to the clubhouse and say skip if I don't see Urias somewhere in the lineup everyday we are going to call a press conference.I may even fire Ed Sedar. I'm serious!!

Agreed. If there was any year to give Urias ABs in every game, this is it.

Completely agree regarding Urias. He should be in the lineup nearly everyday for the foreseeable future. He needs major league plate appearances to continue his development as a hitter. At-bats for him are much more important for this team’s future than guys like Sogard, Holt, Gyorko, Healy, etc.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Urias and Pina on the bench tonight made absolutely no sense. I know CC is a god on this page frequently, but I question his line-ups quite often.

Eric Sogard should never, NEVER start before a guy that will possibly be a future fixture.

I've said it a hundred times, Counsell just can't bring himself to NOT play Sogard.

*shaking head*

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived