Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-08: Reds (DeSclafani) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 4-1]

Eye Black
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Anderson experiment should be ended. He isn't any good.

It should have never started.

This roster construction is a hot disaster in this young season.

this

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The Anderson experiment should be ended. He isn't any good.

It should have never started.

This roster construction is a hot disaster in this young season.

Agreed. It's like they said let's bring in every journeyman in the league and make a run.

We basically dumped a few solid pitchers (Davies/Anderson) to cut payroll and then at 1st....well, honestly, I have no idea what he was thinking there. It ain’t working.

The season is young, so it could change...but wow this offseason’s acquisitions are pretty much a giant fail overall.

My interest is waning enough to just start checking in most nights an hour or so after first pitch and I expect to still have a goose egg at that point offensively. Most nights, they do not fail to disappoint.

If Yelich and Hiura aren't hitting, this offense is putrid.

It's a borefest.

There is no future in these guys as a group. Watching the White Sox made me very jealous. Those guys have so much to look forward to, and we have......Smoak, Sogard, Morrison, Healy, and Narvaez. None of which have a future with this team.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Having Grisham to pull in for Cain would be nice. You figure a team that has had so much trouble developing bats would have wanted to hold on to a success story. Arcia hasn't been terrible but at this point it may make sense to see what Urias can do. Rather see him than the journeyman of the day.

If Yelich and Hiura aren't hitting, this offense is putrid.

It's a borefest.

There is no future in these guys as a group. Watching the White Sox made me very jealous Those guys have so much to look forward to, and we have......Smoke, Sogard, Morrison, Healy, and Narvaez. None of which have a future with this team.

Even when Yelich and Hiura hit we are still a below average offense. Too many AAAA guys in this lineup every day.

Garcia was a waste of 10 million per season.

Meh, I think he will be decent for the money on a short term deal.

Narvaez though? Him being a pile of trash so far sucks. He wasn’t suppose to be a huge downgrade from Grandal. Instead we would be better off having Pina hit because he has better defense. Certainly frustrating.

Garcia was a waste of 10 million per season.

Meh, I think he will be decent for the money on a short term deal.

Narvaez though? Him being a pile of trash so far sucks. He wasn’t suppose to be a huge downgrade from Grandal. Instead we would be better off having Pina hit because he has better defense. Certainly frustrating.

Pina being the #1 catcher of 2020 should've been the thinking going into this past offseason. Stearns has just made bad decision over bad decision this past winter.

Archived