Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-05: Brewers (Houser) at White Sox (Keuchel) [Brewers win, 1-0 -- Houser outstanding over 7.0 IP]

Eye Black
Can we get Hernan, Jesus, and Domingo back? Maybe even Shaw.

I know a lot of people here are sick of the nostalgia for the 1982 Brewers, but I might take them right now at their current ages over this lineup.

Hahahaha. This is hilarious. Would you take Ueck too?

I'd take Rob Picciolo at this point.

(RIP Rob Picciolo)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how far back one would have to go to find a worse line up in a competitive game...especially one that isn’t a rest day special. 2016 maybe? Post Lucroy trade had to of had some bad line ups. 2011-2015 had pretty good offensive players.

There might literally be a hole in Huira's bat. I never expected him to have as much trouble making contact as he does.

Why? He has always had a pretty huge K rate.

The 70 grade on his bat. Obviously he's still very young and developing but it's a bit concerning so far.

There might literally be a hole in Huira's bat. I never expected him to have as much trouble making contact as he does.

Why? He has always had a pretty huge K rate.

The 70 grade on his bat. Obviously he's still very young and developing but it's a bit concerning so far.

Well...I always thought he was about as close to a Weeks clone you could get...so it would be fitting he would somehow not hit as much as projected.

Archived