Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-04: White Sox (Giolito) at Brewers (Woodruff) [Brewers lose, 3-2 -- Brewers’ 2-run lead slips away for the 2nd consecutive night]

Eye Black

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am left with the decision on which pitcher to start on 2 of my fantasy teams. I'm just going to start them both and see what happens. lol
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I am left with the decision on which pitcher to start on 2 of my fantasy teams. I'm just going to start them both and see what happens. lol

For sure start Woodruff, though I'd probably start both.

I'm debating on Robert for today, and the only reason is Woodruff. I figure if I start him, he'll probably go 0-4 with 3 strikeouts. If I don't, he's hitting 2 bombs. So for the Brewers sake, I probably should start him

I like this White Sox lineup a lot, but I am hopeful that Woodruff is the type of veteran pitcher that can take advantage of some of their aggressiveness.

Edit: White Sox now have 6 infield hits in the past 10 innings against the Brewers.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I like this White Sox lineup a lot, but I am hopeful that Woodruff is the type of veteran pitcher that can take advantage of some of their aggressiveness.

Edit: White Sox now have 6 infield hits in the past 10 innings against the Brewers.

make that 7 IF hits..geez

Woodruff should be hitting and Yelich should have the DH covering him in the lineup.

Not like that would be legal. Having Woodruff hitting instead of Morrison as DH might be OK until Woodruff leaves.

Note: If I raise something as a POSSIBILITY that does not mean that I EXPECT it to happen.

Narvaez's framing looking particularly bad this inning. The clear strike fooled Encarnacion by the way it was caught, then the ump decided to go the other way on an identical pitch even though that was a strike as well.

Narvaez's framing looking particularly bad this inning. The clear strike fooled Encarnacion by the way it was caught, then the ump decided to go the other way on an identical pitch even though that was a strike as well.

That’s more Woodruff not hitting his spots to be honest. You aren’t going to get good framing by your catchers if you are 3 feet off where you were suppose to throw it.

I hope we have a better plan going in to next season at 1B and 3B...

Smoak and Morrison are not impressive................................at all.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I like that the Brewers have four players hitting below .100
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I hope we have a better plan going in to next season at 1B and 3B...

Smoak and Morrison are not impressive................................at all.

One problem is there really aren’t many suitable corner infield options on the free agent market this year beyond maybe Justin Turner. If they make a significant upgrade it will likely need to be via trade.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived