Brewer Fanatic

2020-08-03: White Sox (Rodón) at Brewers (Anderson) [Brewers lose, 6-4 -- Home Opener]

Eye Black
I am sick and tired of all the digital advertisements all over stadium and field. My god...hopefully this ends when fans can line the pockets again.

Yes, they're an eyesore on TV. Regular signs are perfectly fine.

Possibly the second most annoying advertising thing. I've been to minor league games where they got sponsors for foul balls. And it was every. single. one. So 200 times during the game, the PA announcer comes on and says "foul ball brought to you by..."

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously want to know the benefit of Garcia in CF and Gamel in RF.

Sometimes I think CC just likes to switch things up and be cute with his line-ups.

Seems obvious to me that Gamel should be leading off, but CC gets cute and uses Healy there.

These are the reasons I scratch my head frequently with CC's line-ups. I know, it's kind of a sin to question him here, but sometimes, the obvious plays are the plays to make.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I’m more confident in Gamel right now than just about any hitter in the Brewers lineup. He has a sweet looking swing right now.

agreed, and he hits 9th...

:(

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived