Brewer Fanatic

2020-07-29: Brewers (Woodruff) at Pirates (Musgrove) [Brewers win, 3-0 -- Pirates manage just one infield hit as Woodruff dominates]

Eye Black
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know they're cursed when even their hits with runners in scoring position can't get runs home.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Bunt. These shifts are ridiculous.

Yep, I don’t understand it. You don’t have to bunt the entire season. You have to bunt twice, take two free singles and they will move their shift.

So not only are you taking two free hits your also increasing your future chances by making them adjust their shift.

I question if even half this lineup knows how to bunt.

I have doubts 10% of all MLB players could put down a successful bunt 30% of the time.

If they're going to shift you as excessively as the alignment against Smoak looked I'd think it would be worth putting in the practice time. They had a 4 man outfield, maybe 5, and 3B/SS were completely abandoned.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Archived