Brewer Fanatic

2020-07-27: Brewers (Houser) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 11 innings -- Rally erases 4-run deficit in 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Sogard! BF.net never stopped believing in you!!

I did a little, not gonna lie. Then I jumped on the bandwagon with that double, but sorta back off after the slide... He’s an emotional roller coaster.

:laughing

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Oh, Yelich. Wonder when the questions of health will start.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Using 2017-2019 numbers for players like Cain, Braun, and Smoak and projecting them to this year is not very convincing.

ZiPS projects Cain at 92 OPS+ (an improvement over last year), Smoak at 106 OPS+ & Braun at 107 OPS+ (both right in line with our 1B production in 2019).

In lieu of having fans provide atmosphere, this extra inning rule makes for quite the drama.

This a regular season rule, right? I don’t think I could take it in the postseason.

I was thinking the same. I actually like the intensity it brings, but not sure I want it to decide a post season game or series.

Archived