Brewer Fanatic

2020-07-27: Brewers (Houser) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 11 innings -- Rally erases 4-run deficit in 9th]

Eye Black
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
Well barring a miraculous comeback, the good news is if the season ends tomorrow the Brewers will have secured a top 7 draft pick!

The bad news is if the season ends tomorrow the Brewers just dropped 10 spots in the draft!

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Community Moderator
Heck of an effort from Phelps. He might really turn out to be a very underrated signing. Shades of the same reliever electricity that Drew Pomeranz had for the Brewers last year.

Agreed, Phelps looked really excellent tonight.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

So the Brewers will be in MLB history as the first team to win with the runner at second rule. Better than losing! :laughing

In the 11th inning, yes. Announcers said there were 4 games over the weekend that went to extras and ended in the 10th.

I misunderstood the announcers as I thought they said this was the first extra innings game this year for the league. My bad.

Archived