Brewer Fanatic

2020-07-27: Brewers (Houser) at Pirates (Brault) [Brewers win, 6-5 in 11 innings -- Rally erases 4-run deficit in 9th]

Eye Black

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wonderful, this guy. The guy that throws mostly fastballs at 92ish, get's destroyed by literally everyone else, but we for some reason can't hit him at all. Hopefully having a bunch of new faces helps.

I will certainly be interested to see what we do for a lineup against our first LH of the year. I would guess something like...

Cain - CF

Yelich - LF

Hiura - DH

Braun - 1B

Garcia - RF

Gyorko - 3B

Pina - C

Holt - 2B

Arcia - SS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Oh wonderful, this guy. The guy that throws mostly fastballs at 92ish, get's destroyed by literally everyone else, but we for some reason can't hit him at all. Hopefully having a bunch of new faces helps.

I will certainly be interested to see what we do for a lineup against our first LH of the year. I would guess something like...

Cain - CF

Yelich - LF

Hiura - DH

Braun - 1B

Garcia - RF

Gyorko - 3B

Pina - C

Holt - 2B

Arcia - SS

Brault made 5 starts against the Brewers last season, and the Brewers won every one of those games. The only time they really slapped him around, though, was Sept 20, when they put up 6 runs on Brault in 5 1/3 innings. Otherwise he pitched pretty well against them.

Rain in Pittsburgh!?!? Has that ever happened before?

(Blue)

Yes. Also in St. Louis, Chicago and Cincinnati.

I swear I've spent more time waiting for baseball to be played in Pittsburgh than actually watching baseball being played in Pittsburgh...

Haudricourt seems to agree with you. And now that you mention it, so do I.

Archived