Brewer Fanatic

2020-07-24 (Opening Day): Brewers (Woodruff) at Cubs (Hendricks) [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here. I think we look fantastic uniform wise.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I was just thinking these unis are super sharp.

I don’t mind the rest of it, I like the jersey after seeing it in one of the scrimmages. Though I feel the yellow front hat kind of clashes with the jersey. The hat makes me think retro and uni makes me think of a college uniform (which always feel very trendy modern).

The ESPN broadcast is hilarious. They have Jesse Rogers on and his mask is too big so it keeps falling below his nose and mouth and he keeps pushing it back up only to have it fall back down 5 seconds later.

There was the first strike called a ball thanks to poor framing.

Poor framing or not, that was an embarrassing call. It's one thing to miss a close one. That was right down the middle.

Can Sogard even throw the ball from the foul line behind 3rd to first base on a line? Semi serious question

Sogard and Hiura has to be one of the worst arm duos to have on the field at once. Double noodles.

Archived