Brewer Fanatic

2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 Discussion

homer
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don’t think that it should be in blue. He really doesn’t trust WRs. It’s an issue of his.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Us 2 days ago: "Funchess isn't going to be our only addition, relax. This is the deepest WR class ever. That's why we didn't go big in free agency for one."

Us today: "Who needs WRs anyway. Look at the 49er offense."

Us 2 days ago: "Funchess isn't going to be our only addition, relax. This is the deepest WR class ever. That's why we didn't go big in free agency for one."

Don’t forget about this guy! We are set at that position.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Is Ryan Grant still with us? I completely forgot we signed him last year. I'm not sure anyone ever even knew.

Is Ryan Grant still with us? I completely forgot we signed him last year. I'm not sure anyone ever even knew.

I don’t see him listed on the salaries list.

While he might be decent that was some really terrible defense in that video.

its sad to say, but the pick I'm most excited about was Ruynan. I hope everything works out, and I'll trust the guys who #1 job is on the line if they mess up, and spend 15 hours a day watching tape making the picks, rathen than me we watched a game or 2 every Saturday in the fall and read a few mock drafts.

Don't sleep on Equanimeous St. Brown. He's got every measureable you'd look for in a potential top receiver. Still only 23 years old.

its obvious that the packers think that the young guys will step up and funchess will put out in a career make or break season. there are a few free agents out there, but nothing gets me overly excited.

Runyan's fine. Good pick. I just wish my favorite pick so far wasn't a guard in the 6th round.

I kinda get the feeling people are eventually going to really like the Dillon pick the best. He's the type of runner that can piled up yards. Not the type that will have a very long career, but it wouldn't surprise me if he was an All-Pro level RB for a few seasons.

I'm hoping we're eventually going to really like the Love pick the most. If not, I'm not sure any of the rest of it will matter much, to tell you the truth. So much on the line with that one.

That pick is obviously going to define the entire draft. But Dillon could be just about done by the time we even see much of Love. I bet most fans don't even remember that we picked Nick Collins and Terrance Murphy in the same draft as Rodgers(though obviously Murphy suffered that career ending injury).

At least when you pick a QB who is going to sit for multiple years(hopefully) you get a pretty good feel by the time he's ready or going to take over if he's the guy or not. So...in that respect, I guess it's better than taking a QB when you need one like SD did with Herbert.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

I can't imagine OJ Howard will be back in Tampa. Maybe we're going to swing something for him for Jamaal Williams and a 2021 4th. That would reconcile the Dillon pick and lack of a receiver taken much better.

I think they want to mirror what San Fran does and have 3 backs that could carry the load. Ride the hot hand. Lafleur said as much at one of his press conferences this offseason.

Its going to be a multi year process if that's the end goal. San Francisco is just so far superior athletically to where we are, particularly on the defensive line where we have one great player in Kenny Clark and then a rotation of warm bodies. They could use their running backs interchangeably because their offensive line was so dominant in run blocking.

It's great that they have a long-term vision (whether or not I agree with that vision), but it may be awhile before they really have the personnel to make it work.

He's talking about having multiple RB's, not mirroring their entire system. And if you're going to count their entire DL, then you need to count both the Smith's as Edge rushers in the 3-4 are effectively the same as DE's in the 43.

But LaFleur was talking about having multiple backs...nothing to do with their DL.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Archived