Brewer Fanatic

2020 NFL Draft Round 1 Discussion

homer
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Well you know those fans shots behind the commish are fake....no Jets fans were pissed.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I wonder if this virtual draft is having an effect on trade talks?

What was it 6teams with multiple 1st rd picks? 5 at least. I think theres your reason. The 3 QBs were gone by 6 and perfect fits for those teams. BPA is likely happening now. Just seems player values and teams picks are matching up.

Raiders will go WR. Book it.

edit: didn't think it'd be Ruggs though

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

It's hard to hate on Ruggs over Lamb/Jeudy. All depends on the role intended, team style, etc. Hard to argue with Ruggs skillset though.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

Tampa moves up a spot to draft a tackle that SF wasn’t going to take?

Yea don’t get it unless SF convinced TB that another team was going to move into that spot.

I can get behind this since Wirfs was the last of the big 4 OL available. Wouldn't surprise me if someone like Miami was working it. I'm chatting with my buddy who is a Dolphins fan and he was all about Wirfs with the second 1st rd pick.

“I'm a beast, I am, and a Badger what's more. We don't change. We hold on."  C.S. Lewis

So the 49ers drop back a spot and still get to grab their pick of the WRs, while grabbing an extra pick....

Did same thing to the Bears a few years ago I think.

So the 49ers drop back a spot and still get to grab their pick of the WRs, while grabbing an extra pick....

When you have a talented club you can afford to be versatile with your pick. Don't have to focus on one need or whatever. Let's you be able to move around and still be happy. Good management (and some luck).

I hate this. Every time this happens the guys I want go like three, four picks before GB.

Archived