Brewer Fanatic

The Last Dance

owbc
Will the Bucks be like the '89 Bulls and the '18 Raptors and let their head coach go and hire from within to try to get them over the hump? Darvin Ham is the obvious choice with Charles Lee as a darkhorse candidate. Three times the number one seed as a head coach with no finals appearances is not a good sign.

Will the Bucks be like the '89 Bulls and the '18 Raptors and let their head coach go and hire from within to try to get them over the hump? Darvin Ham is the obvious choice with Charles Lee as a darkhorse candidate. Three times the number one seed as a head coach with no finals appearances is not a good sign.

Nah, I don't see that happening. If you get rid of Bud, I think you have to try and go and get a proven coach who's an upgrade. Luckily for the Buck, Billy Donovan and OKC parted ways after this season. My take was that OKC is looking ahead at a rebuild while Donovan thinks they can win right now(and rightfully so).

I really don't know enough about any of these guys for them to be the "obvious choice" for me. I know Ham's got a lot of experience, but not that much more than the rest of the guys. I think it's tough for most fans to identify top assistants unless they've been head coaches before.

Billy Donovan came in when Durant had one year left, they were up 3-1 in the Western Conf Finals and they were a Klay Thompson explosion away from being in the finals. He's made the playoffs the last 4 years with OKC since then and he was a winner at FL.

And the players seem to move without the ball. And I realize that seems like a simple concept, but after watching the Bucks in the bubble, it's obviously anything but.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

Archived