Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Classics

Jimbo
My dad took my younger brother to the Sheets 18 K game for his birthday even though neither of them like baseball. He would not let my older brother and me go even though we like baseball. That is my lasting memory of Sheets' 18 K game.

My dad took my younger brother to the Sheets 18 K game for his birthday even though neither of them like baseball. He would not let my older brother and me go even though we like baseball. That is my lasting memory of Sheets' 18 K game.

Your dad gave you a memory that you'll keep forever.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Watching the '86 Mets-BoSox on NBCSN last night brought up this thought. It's been nice viewing all the old 1982 games an such, but the thing no one wants to talk about is how in the early 80's the Mets and Brewers were regarded to have the two strongest farm systems and what became of it? The Brewers with one pennant and no world championship, the Mets with just the one (serendipitous) World Series win.

Not completely a "Brewer" classic, but the 75 ASG is on now. Bunch of history here. Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Hank Aaron, Reggie Jackson, Rod Carew. Played at County Stadium.

Questions are a burden.   And answers a prison for one's self.

Archived