Brewer Fanatic

Hader traded to Los Angeles / RHP Dustin May, RHP Josiah Gray, 3B Kody Hoese to Milwaukee

Now being reported on ESPN that the Milwaukee Brewers have agreed to trade closer Josh Hader to the Los Angeles Dodgers pending a physical. The Brewers, who have recently extended their contention window by agreeing to an extension with MVP Christian Yelich decided that Hader, who is due to become a very highly paid player as soon as 2021 would bring the maximum return during this extended offseason.

While unconfirmed, the players heading to the Brewers are highly touted prospects RHP Dustin May, RHP Josiah Gray, and 3B Kody Hoese. The Brewers, going through a transition in 2020 after losing several key FA, hope the new wave of prospects opens up a long term window for the team to contend.

More details to be announced on this breaking story. www.espn.com/mlb/majoraprilfoolsdaytrade

I was wondering how long it would take for phony trades to show up on this page.

I guess the answer is 6 hours and 51 minutes...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I was wondering how long it would take for phony trades to show up on this page.

I guess the answer is 6 hours and 51 minutes...

I believe this has been my official BF.net responsibility since 2008 to post an annual 4/1 foolsy trade :)

Ha! at least some normalcy in a completely unnormal world.

Archived