Brewer Fanatic

Tickets to 2020 Games

rickh150
Got a bunch of money tied up in regular season individual tickets.... the incentive to just let the Brewers keep the money for a year is what exactly? Sounds like they haven't thought of an idea yet....

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This might be slightly off topic (and maybe it's been discussed already?), but has there been any mention of what the interleague matchups will look like next year? I've been living in Baltimore for 10 years and this was the first year they were actually going to play here. I hope they keep this year's matchups when a regular schedule resumes, I was really looking forward to an entire weekend of Brewer baseball at Camden Yards.

Got a bunch of money tied up in regular season individual tickets.... the incentive to just let the Brewers keep the money for a year is what exactly? Sounds like they haven't thought of an idea yet....

Im guessing they will get priority public pre sale right after SSH...just a guess, but sure seems like that is what they will do.

This might be slightly off topic (and maybe it's been discussed already?), but has there been any mention of what the interleague matchups will look like next year? I've been living in Baltimore for 10 years and this was the first year they were actually going to play here. I hope they keep this year's matchups when a regular schedule resumes, I was really looking forward to an entire weekend of Brewer baseball at Camden Yards.

I've been hoping that the 2021 season* has the same matchups as 2020 would have. If I were a scheduler, the only change I'd make for the Brewers is having opening day be against just about anyone but chc.

*I don't know if referring to "the 2021 season" is overly optimistic or not.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

So I just filled out the online form for my 3 single game tickets refunds. (1 April game, 1 July game, 1 August game)

I don't see any way to get a refund for 4 packs though? I purchased 2 Buddy the Elf Bobblehead 4 packs, but I don't see a way to get refunds online for those.

Anyone done that yet? Do I need to make a phone call for those refunds?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Season tickets are being credited for the remainder of the year. I’m guessing that means anyone can request a refund for the rest of the year for season seats. If games in 2020 can have fans (they won’t) a person will be offered the chance to buy tickets with the credit in their account.

Got the refund email for July tickets. Zero incentive to not take the cash as far as I can tell.

It's been odd. My rep said what you're saying about single game tickets, but then they sent that weird email later advertising an 'exciting opportunity to use credits' for single game tickets.

Community Moderator
Got the refund email for July tickets. Zero incentive to not take the cash as far as I can tell.

It's been odd. My rep said what you're saying about single game tickets, but then they sent that weird email later advertising an 'exciting opportunity to use credits' for single game tickets.

Yep, the airline tried to get me to take credits also, I was like...no thanks, cash please. The credits are only good for a year and I already know I'm not going to be flying again through at least early 2021--everything business-related has already been canceled and there's no reason to book flights for any other reason.

I don't blame them for wanting to hang onto their money, attendance revenue is going to be ugly even when the stadium opens up for fans again. It's pretty clear that there are not going to be 43,000 people in the stadium in April 2021 and if there are fans the experience is going to be quite different from the past. Since nobody knows what supply/demand will look like, any "exciting opportunity" is based on total guesswork.

Archived