Brewer Fanatic

Opening Series Schedule

wildcat83

I just noticed the Brewers have an off day after the opener. I know that’s been done across the league in case of a rain day so there’s not a mess with tickets. That way “opening day” ticket holders get the actual opening day, even if it’s postponed a day.

What is the point of it when the home team has a roof???

I just noticed the Brewers have an off day after the opener. I know that’s been done across the league in case of a rain day so there’s not a mess with tickets. That way “opening day” ticket holders get the actual opening day, even if it’s postponed a day.

My friends and I chatted about this. Stinks as it could have led to a Friday. Fortunately I have off Friday, but they are going to have to take 2 days off if they want to let loose a bit.

Well from a MLB perspective, they get to stretch the excitement of opening day over two days.

Also, even though a normal rain wouldn't prevent a game, there is always the possibility of flooding rains cancelling the game, or even large piles of white s*** (self filtering because in my book it is a worse four letter word than the actual one that gets filtered, especially in April).

Archived