Brewer Fanatic

2020 Brewers SGA Bobblehead List

TURBO
^Question regarding this.

If I bought a 4 pack to get the Elf bobblehead, and one of the dates in that package is on Star Wars night, do I have to purchase more tickets to get the Star wars bobblehead, or can I call and they would sell me the vouchers, even though I am not a ssh?

I was a bit frustrated to find out I have crap tickets on star wars bobble night, and no way to get the bobbles...

I don't believe they sell the vouchers ahead of time to anyone but SSH. They do sell extra vouchers for a reduced $10 the day of the game, but for one like Star Wars, it is likely they sell out ahead of time as I think they did last year. Sugar Skull and less popular ones tend to have lots of extras.

Honestly, my rep ended up just saving me a Buddy because I asked for one...I think I would probably keep my 20 pack if I moved out of state, just to keep the perks alive and sell the games off so I have it for when I need it. The price differential of the 20 pack vs. anything else makes it kind of a no-brainer to me. It is hands down worth having a 20 pack but you only realize that after you buy one. They make it very hard to cancel with all the stuff that gets thrown in...if you care about merchandise and what not.

Just off the early payment incentive I get $50 in vouchers that last year I used to buy the '18 playoff hoodie. If I were to take off the value of all the throw-ins and the games I don't go to, I'm probably spending like $250 for two tickets to 13-14 games.

Forgot to update. I called to see if I could get Star Wars Cain Bobble vouchers by paying for them since I already had tickets to that game. The answer was NO.

They just won't catch a guy a break in any way over the phone. No waived fees, no vouchers, nothing...

Kind of frustrating.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's not surprising to me since they do not even advertise the vouchers. If you don't specifically ask for them, the SSH reps will never tell you they exist.

I did specifically ask for them, and he said nope, I'd have to buy more tickets to get the bobble. I even offered to pay for them, obviously, but he said no very unapologetically.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 4 weeks later...

I was looking to finally take a plunge on a 20 pack Fans Choice but...

May 3rd Molitor

June 14th Cain

June 28th Uecker

July 12th Yount

July 26th Yelich

Aug 23rd Sheets

are not part of the choice list. I thought I read above you could get all the bobble dates with this package?

20 game fans choice any game is fair game. There are some limiters so you can't pick every single Cubs game etc...but I am sure you could cover all the bobblehead SGA games. If you are looking on the season ticket site I am guessing you didn't see there are three tabs of games (Single+Double, Triple, Homerun). All the bobbles are probably "Triples" which you can select a max of 12 of those games. You must pick at least 5 "Single+Doubles" and can have a max of 3 "Homeruns"...which is essentially Cubs games (including Opening Day).

20 game fans choice any game is fair game. There are some limiters so you can't pick every single Cubs game etc...but I am sure you could cover all the bobblehead SGA games. If you are looking on the season ticket site I am guessing you didn't see there are three tabs of games (Single+Double, Triple, Homerun). All the bobbles are probably "Triples" which you can select a max of 12 of those games. You must pick at least 5 "Single+Doubles" and can have a max of 3 "Homeruns"...which is essentially Cubs games (including Opening Day).

I must have missed some of the tabs...it was late at night lol. Thanks guys.

Archived