Brewer Fanatic

American Family Field AKA Miller Park

Anyone make it to the scavenger hunt this morning. Nice job keeping it stealth to avoid anything the gnome debacle.

Yeah, they didn’t advertise did they? I was kind of mad seeing it on Facebook today since I had a friend in town that has a young one that would have really enjoyed doing it.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I emailed the Brewers last week, asking (politely) whether we should continue to expect such varying approaches from security staff. They haven't replied.

I've gone through some gates this year where they wanted me to put keys, phone, etc in the little plastic bin and other times I'm holding my keys, ready to put them in the bin and they just wave me through, not requiring me to put anything in the bin. I'm assuming the keys in my hand sets off the detector but they have no idea if I may have some other "non-acceptable" metal item in my pockets as they just assume the keys were the item that set the detector off.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I emailed the Brewers last week, asking (politely) whether we should continue to expect such varying approaches from security staff. They haven't replied.

I've gone through some gates this year where they wanted me to put keys, phone, etc in the little plastic bin and other times I'm holding my keys, ready to put them in the bin and they just wave me through, not requiring me to put anything in the bin. I'm assuming the keys in my hand sets off the detector but they have no idea if I may have some other "non-acceptable" metal item in my pockets as they just assume the keys were the item that set the detector off.

yup, that just feels like going through the motions to me.

what's the point?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived