Brewer Fanatic

American Family Field AKA Miller Park

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
It's the logo for the stadium. Big freaking whoop.

This is what I was thinking too. I'm not sure I've seen any of the logos from other fields mentioned here. I thought the White Sox's one was a joke when I first saw it (in this thread).

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As for the Am Clam logo they should have easily put a brick texture where the boring blue "Field" stripe is. But, whatever.

And yes, I will be referring to the Brewers' stadium as the "Am Clam" from now on.

Dude, trademark that!

2021: “Daniel Vogelbach with another AmFam Clam Slam.”

Not just “at Night” anymore.

As for the Am Clam logo they should have easily put a brick texture where the boring blue "Field" stripe is. But, whatever.

And yes, I will be referring to the Brewers' stadium as the "Am Clam" from now on.

Dude, trademark that!

2021: “Daniel Vogelbach with another AmFam Clam Slam.”

Careful, that might get flagged as inappropriate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First looks of the signage unveiled today. https://www.tmj4.com/sports/baseball/milwaukee-brewers/your-first-look-at-what-the-new-american-family-field-signs-will-look-like

The scoreboard looks OK but the outside marquee looks wrong. This is what I was worried about, that space was built for miller park and fit perfectly, with all of the empty space, its going to take some time to get used to that.

The gold always looked great with the green/brick exterior. Was it gold before due to the gold in the old uniforms or because of Miller? Sad to see that go...it doesn’t look bad, but the gold on green was a better combo.

Hard to really complain though seeing as American Family left out insurance and at least went with our teams color scheme.

Community Moderator
The name will change again in about 5 years like almost all the corporate named stadiums do these days so don't bother getting used to it.

The deal is for 15 years...so no, probably won't change in 5 years.

Unless American Family decides to do a corporate rebrand or gets acquired by a competitor. Happens all the time. CenturyLink Field just got changed to Lumen Field the other day.

I’m hoping that Gruber can somehow swing the next naming rights. Might finally help the poor guy get some business.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• 1 month later...

Archived