Brewer Fanatic

Luhnow and Hinch fired by Astros; Cora Out in Boston, Beltran Out in NY

liveforoctober
Astros hitting coach Alex Cintron suspended twenty (20) games for instigating the brawl with the A's the other night. Ooof. That's 1/3rd the season. Good.

And he still got off light. He should be gone the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Astros hitting coach Alex Cintron suspended twenty (20) games for instigating the brawl with the A's the other night. Ooof. That's 1/3rd the season. Good.

And he still got off light. He should be gone the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

Apparently he was shouting some fairly derogatory stuff about the guy's mother. With no fans in the stands and Mike's able to pick stuff up that should be fairly obvious. We all know there's some pretty crappy stuff that gets said between these guys and the players but right now, when they're supposed to be absolutely no contact, I feel like these guys should just kind of keep it light and keep their mouth shut. Especially the freaking Astros who know they have targets on them.

Might be more of a punishment to make him work extra games this season.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

That's awesome. I was happy MLB put the hammer on him. Dude jaws at others, then hides behind his teammates when he's charged.

Archived