Brewer Fanatic

December 11 Wish List

I think the Brewers have a big trade in the works. If not, here is who I'd like to see filling some roster spots. It appears that Milwaukee is not going to spend big but who knows. Franco and Strop are risk/reward.

SP: Julio Tehran- Getting him for his age 28 season. He would provide some consistency and would take the ball every five days. Is he worth multiple years?

3B: Makiel Franco- Still young enough to show more consistency offensively (higher average, lower K rate). Has a ton of pop. Defense could be better but he is still fairly young. Being out of Philly could help, too. I think his bat would play well in Miller Park.

OF: Avasail Garcia- I'd love to see what he'd put up for numbers with half his games in Miller Park. He's entering his prime. I'd definitely go multiple years especially with Braun at the tail end of his contract.

1B: Todd Frazier (or switch 3B and 1B with Franco). It seems like he has been around forever but last year's stats were decent. I like the 3B/1B combo with the current roster and the uncertainty of Braun playing 1B.

RP: Pedro Strop- I hate the hat but think he is a bounce back candidate. I'd love to see him in a Brewer uniform mowing down Cubs. I'm not saying he is the closer (although maybe he could be) but he could help solidify the 7th or 8th.

Archived