Brewer Fanatic

Orioles deal RHP Dylan Bundy to Angels for RHP Isaac Mattson, RHP Zach Peek, RHP Kyle Bradish and RHP Kyle Brnovich

I'd agree there. Quick look at this prospect doesn't seem like he is super high ranked. Found an article from last spring that didn't have him in Angels top 30 prospects. Seems that could've been a worthwhile buy low risk/reward to me. Get him to the NL and away from the NY/Bos for 1/5 of this games.

ETA: Turns out there was multiple prospects, not just one. So that changes things

Dylan Bundy is AL East proven and therefore would have been a nice pickup for Milwaukee. Having pitched in the AL East makes Bundy battle-tested and better than the B Division type pitching the Brewers have to rely on, Brandon Woodruff being one example.

Signed,

East Coast Baseball Writer

I don't see the makings of a Bundy breakout. His biggest problem has always been his almost comical tendency to give up hard contact and HRs. How exactly do you fix that?

I've always liked the potential he has. He seems like a late bloomer though. I could see him improve as a pitcher as he ages and be one of those guys you want at 31 for an 8/2 type contract. Just seems like a guy who will have a couple season moment in the sun before he's done.

Archived