Brewer Fanatic

Jacob Cruz to Hitting Staff

Zad Fnark

Also fills the Spanish speaking role that they lost when Subero was let go.

[sarcasm]Why, because his last name is Cruz?[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Lofty goal.....I wish him luck!

Arcia becoming an all-star hitter on your watch is the type of thing that helps you become the hitting coach for the Dodgers/Red Sox/Yankees for quadruple the pay. It's also the type of thing that leads to a Brewers world series. If Arcia as your number 8 hitter is posting a 775-800 OPS, man Stearns would have to really bungle the offseason for that team to not win it all.

"If Arcia as your number 8 hitter is posting a 775-800 OPS, man Stearns would have to really bungle the offseason for that team to not win it all."

That is ridiculous. Arcia hitting in that range doesn't make our team better then the Astros,Dodgers Yankees etc........

We are not going to be the favorite to " win it all" no matter what Stearns does.......doesn't mean we won't be good......or contend....or have a chance.....

I love that he believes that part of Arcia can be unlocked. I think this also is a strong indication that they will be bringing Arcia back for 2020, and not be looking to deal or non-tender him. Obviously things change, but it looks to me like he has already been in discussion among the staff as a piece for next year.

I don't know wether Arcia can ever be a + hitter, but I love the optimism that he is far from a lost cause.

Archived