Brewer Fanatic

Hader trade ideas

Gonzo75
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Right...but then I said;

"I think it's more likely that the rumors aren't accurate. I have a hard time believing they'd say no to Abrams."

I don't think Stearns would turn down that type of talent for Hader...and I don't think the Pads would give it up, and I'm a big fan of Stearns and how he's built this team.

I think writers insert players based on the parameters they hear the Brewers are looking for. A prospect and an MLB ready player. So they look at a teams top prospects and find a prospect that fits what Stearns covets. Then they find a young player who's already played in the big leagues and they throw those names out there.

Stearns just doesn't telegraph his moves like this. Hader will probably go to a team we haven't discussed and for players we haven't talked about.

Right on. Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for my obvious misinterpretation.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming up on a hundred pages now & it looks like Hader will be a Milwaukee Brewer to open 2021.

Gonna lock this bad boy up for now, but feel free to start a new thread brainstorming ideas for the deadline if anyone feels so inclined.

Archived