Brewer Fanatic

Game 8: Packers @ Chiefs - Sunday, October 27th 7:20PM

homer
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Simply tackling better would help a ton.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Everyone should blitz on a hail mary. Smart D.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

If Jones can't come back this gets dicey.

Bad clock management.

Yeah, I'll say. Woof!

It got disjointed when Graham didn't get out of bounds. Should have taken a TO there.

If you just want to get off the field, run the ball and go into the half. If you're trying to do something, then preserve the clock and try to do something. They looked like that had no idea whatsoever if they wanted to be aggressive or not.

Bad clock management.

Yeah, I'll say. Woof!

It got disjointed when Graham didn't get out of bounds. Should have taken a TO there.

Honestly, it almost looked as if GB was trying to run out the clock without kneeling and without being obvious about it. Content at 17-14. As if they didn't want to go 3 and out and give KC the ball with 35 ticks left.

It is 17-14 and the last page of comments would lead one to think we are down 31-0. As a person who ripped this defense before the game, relax. This is a very fast and talented offense. We were not going to embarrass them. Gut out another tough road win and build on it.

But it probably will be 24-14 by the time Rodgers touches the ball again.

Can’t let KC have a TD out of the break. Need momentum to shift back in our favor. They get one and it could be a long second half.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

KC is going to get burned if they keep blitzing.

Ugh

Prevent defense up 14 will do that to you.

I mean I kind of get it in theory. Make Matt Moore sustain drives instead of launching it to Hill and hoping. It's working for KC so gotta switch it up.

Ugh

Prevent defense up 14 will do that to you.

I mean I kind of get it in theory. Make Matt Moore sustain drives instead of launching it to Hill and hoping. It's working for KC so gotta switch it up.

Thing is Moore has always been a dink-and-dunker. Packers are playing into his strength. I just don't understand all the wide open stuff at close range.

Archived