Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

IntentionalHBP
So I just got my jersey from DHGate, and it looks pretty darn good. Some of the stitching with yellow thread pokes through some of the blue stitching of the patches on both arms (you have to be looking to even notice it) is the only thing I can tell that might be off of it. Got the blue yelich 50th anni home jersey, paid $40 with DHL shipping, came in 8 days!

I ordered a jersey at the end of february, and it sat at the airport in China for 7 weeks before being returned to the seller. I had kept in touch with them with the messenger tool on the site, and they were pretty quick to refund the $21. I used the ePacket delivery, which was really cheap, which explains the undelivered jersey! So, moving forward, DHL 4 lyfe.

How's the sizing on these knock offs? Do they run quite a bit smaller? Was looking at ordering a few but the Packers one I got a few years ago was pretty tiny.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who have a subscription to The Athletic there is a fun article on the primary road uniforms of all teams. For those who don't, the Brewers road gray ranks 20th but the alternate navy is ranked as one of the best in the sport. I hear this quite frequently and the script is often quoted as the reason why. I have to think we may see the road script from the navy on the gray uniform soon. Anyone with computer skills care to do a mockup of what that might look like?

https://theathletic.com/2629079/2021/06/03/mlb-road-grey-uniform-tiers-from-the-royals-to-the-rays-grading-baseballs-best-and-worst-road-unis/

I agree, if the brewers had the alternate script on the road uniform it would be elite. It was really my only complaint with the change. The font looks good on the 2 home uniforms, but maybe because Milwaukee is too long, it doesn't seem to work on the greys.

Archived