Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

IntentionalHBP
is the Barrel Man going to be on the any of the Brewers uniforms.

some have guessed that the barrel man would show up next season replacing the 50th anniversary patches

I would really doubt that happens. Most (if not all) only have one sleeve patch...minus anniversary patches etc.

It seems too weird to remake the logo and then do nothing else. I wouldn't be shocked if there is a barrel man alternate eventually. That may be the actual plan. Seeing as the Brewers love endlessly toying with new alternates in years past it would make sense to wait a year or two (since there are already so many new uniforms) to reveal it.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is the Barrel Man going to be on the any of the Brewers uniforms.

some have guessed that the barrel man would show up next season replacing the 50th anniversary patches

I would really doubt that happens. Most (if not all) only have one sleeve patch...minus anniversary patches etc.

It seems too weird to remake the logo and then do nothing else. I wouldn't be shocked if there is a barrel man alternate eventually. That may be the actual plan. Seeing as the Brewers love endlessly toying with new alternates in years past it would make sense to wait a year or two (since there are already so many new uniforms) to reveal it.

Yep my guess is in a year or two we'll see a third alternate uniform(maybe a blue home uniform or a yellow or baby blue alternate) that features whatever ends up being the most popular secondary logo

I absolutely LOVE the new uniforms. Seeing them on TV, they look awesome! Can't wait to see the away gray uniforms...

IMO, these are easily the best set of home-away-home alternate in team history. I am not a fan of the navy away alternate, and wouldn't be surprised if it is replaced by a powder blue/royal blue version of the gray away jersey in the upcoming years.

I dunno.. the home whites on last night's 'replay' on FSN didn't look good to me.

Well they aren’t white....so...

lol...I was just going to comment, you beat me to it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

One thing that's unclear to me still. Will we wear the blues at home? I know they were announced as "Road Alternates"

I’m pretty sure there was a picture during the reveal or shortly after of one that said “Brewers”. I think it will be like the old navy and have a version for home/away. No announcement, but that is pretty much the only explanation.

One thing that's unclear to me still. Will we wear the blues at home? I know they were announced as "Road Alternates"

I’m pretty sure there was a picture during the reveal or shortly after of one that said “Brewers”. I think it will be like the old navy and have a version for home/away. No announcement, but that is pretty much the only explanation.

I know Bernie is wearing the jersey you are describing but I haven't seen any actual uniform come out like that.

I’m good with any Brewers uniforms as long as they’re incorporating the ball and glove, new or old design it doesn’t matter to me. Try and find another logo in sports that brings it all together as well as the mb ball and glove design.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered 3 jerseys from dhgate (China) on February 1st, they were shipped on March 3rd, and I finally received them on Friday, March 13th. With the Coronavirus situation going on and really coming on shortly after my order, I figured it would take a long time to receive them. I was surprised they were even allowed to send the package out and was thinking I wouldn’t receive it until the Coronavirus pandemic had passed.

After spraying all of the packaging with Lysol, I was pleasantly surprised that all 3 jerseys were done correctly. I ordered a Woodruff jersey in the cream home color and am a little disappointed in the color of the jersey, but everything else is correct on it. That’s more of a personal preference of seeing the cream jersey color up close than an actual issue with the product. I had to custom order Urias and Hiura jerseys in the road navy color since the dealer I purchased through did not have them as one of the jerseys listed. Surprisingly, both turned out great. The color is great on the navy jerseys, the lettering and spelling is accurate and the proper size, and the numbers are correct as well.

The 50th anniversary patch on all of the jerseys are cheap and rough looking on the stitching around the patch, but the patches on the other sleeve are all well done. It is just the 50th anniversary patches that look rough. All of the jerseys had a couple loose stitchings to trim off from either the name on the back or near the buttons on the front after being washed, but all in all they look great. For $65, I got 3 of their new jerseys that honestly look great. For what I paid, the quality was much better than I was expecting. I was initially hoping for 2 of the 3 to be done correctly and I would be pleased. 3 for 3 is fantastic.

I would totally recommend going this route if you’re willing to receive packages from China amid the Coronavirus outbreak. The place I ordered from is about 600 miles from Wuhan.

If I start getting some symptoms of the Coronavirus within the next couple weeks, I will have an idea of where I got it from! ;) :laughing

• 3 weeks later...

Found this earlier this week and don't think it was posted up here. something fun to discuss

https://fansided.com/2020/03/30/ranking-all-30-mlb-uniforms-best-to-worst/?fbclid=IwAR37H2mOHME_PJiUHymfQxC7WfkInnWknFkO_VQY0V-2ryp59uGouqFcerM

I expected the brewers to be a little higher, although every one of the uniforms rated above I'd consider "Classic". The writer seemed to give undue bonus points for unique colors (rockies purple, a's green/yellow, orioles orange). didn't give the brewers credit for being the only team wearing navy and yellow.

I ordered 3 jerseys from dhgate (China) on February 1st, they were shipped on March 3rd, and I finally received them on Friday, March 13th. With the Coronavirus situation going on and really coming on shortly after my order, I figured it would take a long time to receive them. I was surprised they were even allowed to send the package out and was thinking I wouldn’t receive it until the Coronavirus pandemic had passed.

After spraying all of the packaging with Lysol, I was pleasantly surprised that all 3 jerseys were done correctly. I ordered a Woodruff jersey in the cream home color and am a little disappointed in the color of the jersey, but everything else is correct on it. That’s more of a personal preference of seeing the cream jersey color up close than an actual issue with the product. I had to custom order Urias and Hiura jerseys in the road navy color since the dealer I purchased through did not have them as one of the jerseys listed. Surprisingly, both turned out great. The color is great on the navy jerseys, the lettering and spelling is accurate and the proper size, and the numbers are correct as well.

The 50th anniversary patch on all of the jerseys are cheap and rough looking on the stitching around the patch, but the patches on the other sleeve are all well done. It is just the 50th anniversary patches that look rough. All of the jerseys had a couple loose stitchings to trim off from either the name on the back or near the buttons on the front after being washed, but all in all they look great. For $65, I got 3 of their new jerseys that honestly look great. For what I paid, the quality was much better than I was expecting. I was initially hoping for 2 of the 3 to be done correctly and I would be pleased. 3 for 3 is fantastic.

I would totally recommend going this route if you’re willing to receive packages from China amid the Coronavirus outbreak. The place I ordered from is about 600 miles from Wuhan.

If I start getting some symptoms of the Coronavirus within the next couple weeks, I will have an idea of where I got it from! ;) :laughing

I ordered one jersey on Feb. 26th. Still haven't gotten it. Tracking number doesn't work.

I filed a claim last week, and the seller said he would send me a new one if I cancelled the dispute. He told me he would be punished if I didn't mark the dispute as resolved. Not sure what he meant by "punished" but it is China after-all. *nervous laugh*

I told him I can't mark it resolved until I got the jersey. he said he can't send the new jersey until it is resolved. By the time I saw his last message, I got a notice that the new jersey was already sent.

I have no idea where this is right now, but there is no way I am going to mark the dispute as resolved until I have the jersey in hand.

Once I get it, I have every intention of leaving it unopened in my garage for at least a week. Can't be too carefull.

I ordered one jersey on Feb. 26th. Still haven't gotten it. Tracking number doesn't work.

I filed a claim last week, and the seller said he would send me a new one if I cancelled the dispute. He told me he would be punished if I didn't mark the dispute as resolved. Not sure what he meant by "punished" but it is China after-all. *nervous laugh*

I told him I can't mark it resolved until I got the jersey. he said he can't send the new jersey until it is resolved. By the time I saw his last message, I got a notice that the new jersey was already sent.

I have no idea where this is right now, but there is no way I am going to mark the dispute as resolved until I have the jersey in hand.

Once I get it, I have every intention of leaving it unopened in my garage for at least a week. Can't be too carefull.

I'm guessing this is what they meant by "punishment:" https://www.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Found this earlier this week and don't think it was posted up here. something fun to discuss

https://fansided.com/2020/03/30/ranking-all-30-mlb-uniforms-best-to-worst/?fbclid=IwAR37H2mOHME_PJiUHymfQxC7WfkInnWknFkO_VQY0V-2ryp59uGouqFcerM

I expected the brewers to be a little higher, although every one of the uniforms rated above I'd consider "Classic". The writer seemed to give undue bonus points for unique colors (rockies purple, a's green/yellow, orioles orange). didn't give the brewers credit for being the only team wearing navy and yellow.

I always start out thinking these things will be fun to read and in the end, the Brewers rank too low for my uniforms tastes and WAY too many teams that existed before 1960 (and are still in that city) are given credit for a classic look.

I liked in this one that the usually most highly revered Yankees & Dodgers ranked lower. And at least he started right, with Miami down at #30 where they've belonged since they ditched the teal/black/silver (LOTS more like actual fish colors than than the last two "Miami-colored" uniforms). However, the Orioles' uniforms, and all the more with the currently way-too-oversized cursive, are always down in my bottom 10 if not bottom 5. To me, the Reds are either too boring or try to subtly (or not so subtly) use too much black, and it's never good. The Pirates that high? They don't usually screw up the home whites but they often screw up REALLY badly everything else.

As the guy's list progressed, it became obvious that this guy values or at least fancies what lots of us saw as '70s-era uniform flaws (white front panels on caps, for one thing) that finally went away for great reasons. Many uniforms evolved nicely after that time, and going backwards toward some notions that went away for the better is just a bad idea. Thank goodness that buttonless pullovers, elastic-only waistbands, and pervasive powder blue road uni's have stayed away!

The retro-type emphasis over the past decade has some merits, but I think on some level it gets way too much credit now like black as a main uniform color and sleeveless uniforms did in the mid-'90s going forward, and how red phased in in a big way in the early 2010s.

I've warmed to the Brewers' new look (mostly -- still think the navy alternates are completely awful) but I also think that had they stuck with the prior uniform scheme, it had a chance of becoming just as much if not a better version of a modern classic as some of those old, super-boring ones (like the Yankees, Cubs, Dodgers, Boston, and - ugh - Detroit).

Playing The Show 20 and a few thoughts came to mind about the stadium and the helmets. Specifically, in The Show they still have the retired #s in the font of the previous uniform set (Times New Roman). The number decals on the back of the helmet are still in that font as well. Finally, I didn’t see any flag delineating the 2019 team as a wild card team. Anybody have any insight on the above and potential changes? I’m sure the number decal on the back of the helmet willl change, but the other two I haven’t heard anything about.

For those looking for authentic new Brewers jerseys, MLBShop.com has a 30% off sale right now. Still pricey but you can get a Yelich in home or home alternate for under $300.

The real deal! This is the first time since the new logo merch has been on the online team shop that that stuff isn't excluded from a sale.

So I just got my jersey from DHGate, and it looks pretty darn good. Some of the stitching with yellow thread pokes through some of the blue stitching of the patches on both arms (you have to be looking to even notice it) is the only thing I can tell that might be off of it. Got the blue yelich 50th anni home jersey, paid $40 with DHL shipping, came in 8 days!

I ordered a jersey at the end of february, and it sat at the airport in China for 7 weeks before being returned to the seller. I had kept in touch with them with the messenger tool on the site, and they were pretty quick to refund the $21. I used the ePacket delivery, which was really cheap, which explains the undelivered jersey! So, moving forward, DHL 4 lyfe.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Anyone know a website that is selling the Brewers 50th Anniversary MLB balls? The authentic ones they will be using in games with the brewers 50th logo...

eBay has them, cheapest price is $23.88 shipped.

Anyone know a website that is selling the Brewers 50th Anniversary MLB balls? The authentic ones they will be using in games with the brewers 50th logo...

If you looking to buy a single ball, then no. If your looking to buy a dozen or more, then Anderson Enterprises KPT out of Michigan. You would have to call for pricing.

If you looking to buy a single ball, then no. If your looking to buy a dozen or more, then Anderson Enterprises KPT out of Michigan. You would have to call for pricing.

Thanks, but yeah, just looking for one ball...

Archived