Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

IntentionalHBP
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you happen to know the difference between the Cool base and the Flex base jerseys?

I do not...I think I ordered the cool base.

I did some Google searches and it sounds like the Flex base are equivalent to on-field jerseys, with mesh areas and the longer tail. Cool base are more tailored to fans... the “replica” jersey style.

Do you happen to know the difference between the Cool base and the Flex base jerseys?

I do not...I think I ordered the cool base.

I did some Google searches and it sounds like the Flex base are equivalent to on-field jerseys, with mesh areas and the longer tail. Cool base are more tailored to fans... the “replica” jersey style.

Good to know, glad I got the cool base then...lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Really wish they made little kids sizes. I'm on my phone and didn't look extensively didn't see them. Jerseys aren't my thing but I don't really want to pay $90 for a 5t jersey.

I did see some that offered youth sizes, but I don’t know how small they go. The thing that’s weird is there are so many vendors selling on that site. Seems like your experience could go good or bad depending on what vendor you happen to choose.

I’ve ordered stuff from there. The new Brewers jerseys look great and are spot on for size. It took two months for them to show up though. I ordered a Davontae Adams jersey before the Packers season started and it was a little off. The back number wasn’t as large as it should be, it was the same as the front number. The mesh part of the jersey was solid material. But it was $18 so I can’t complain too much.

I also ordered a Bulls Jordan jersey in XL and it was really a L. Jersey itself looked great, just wish it was the right size. So I gotta put that on eBay and order a new one.

I've ordered a bunch of jerseys over time from China based websites. I think the first one I used was like cheapjerseysfromchina.com. Other times I've literally just google searched "cheap jerseys from China" and used one of the sites that came up. Seems like it's never the exact same site from year to year. I think they get shut down and then just open a different name. A couple things from my experiences:

1. I've always received the jerseys.

2. I've never had credit card issues after. (Some say it's an identity theft risk)

3. The jerseys come with numbers not sizes, so instead of L, XL they will have 50 or 52 on the tag. So if you gift them... they'll know :-)

4. The only difference in quality I've been able to notice is on the numbers on Packers jerseys. When you wash them, the number can get "wrinkled" more than usual. They always seem to smooth out hanging in the closet, but there must be a difference in the material they use for the numbers. The stitching has held up great over the years. My oldest ones must be at least 10+ years old and still no issues.

I’ve ordered stuff from there. The new Brewers jerseys look great and are spot on for size. It took two months for them to show up though. I ordered a Davontae Adams jersey before the Packers season started and it was a little off. The back number wasn’t as large as it should be, it was the same as the front number. The mesh part of the jersey was solid material. But it was $18 so I can’t complain too much.

I also ordered a Bulls Jordan jersey in XL and it was really a L. Jersey itself looked great, just wish it was the right size. So I gotta put that on eBay and order a new one.

Hey, just curious if you'd be willing to take a photo of one of your new Brewers jerseys and post the photo here? I just want to see what one of these looks like before I make the leap and spend the money (even though it really isn't that much). Giving them my CC is a bit scary, but I guess I might just have to trust it and hope that it doesn't cause any ID theft issues.

If it's too much of a hassle to post the photo, no worries. Just thought I'd ask.

Madtown, I'd look at Reddit. Posting pics on this message board has become difficult since it's on an old server that hasn't been updated in forever.

They look really good though. I haven't seen the authentic jerseys up close, but I don't think you'll be able to tell.

You'd think Nike and pro sports in general would just accept that people are learning about these sites and just drop their prices drastically, but they won't.

Look, you guys are free to order and wear what you want but you're not fooling anyone into thinking those knockoffs are actually authentic jerseys. Some of the Bucks ones I've seen are especially bad.

Who is trying to fool anyone?

If it makes you feel better, I can wear a disclaimer sign around my neck so everyone knows I'm not trying to fool them. :(

I am far past the point of trying to impress anyone with material objects such as baseball jerseys.

I simply don't care.

I ordered one so that when I do wear it, I don't have to worry about it getting wrecked by some idiot at a game, or myself for that matter.

If I get a stain on a $20 jersey, no sweat off my back. If I get a stain on a $300 jersey, that would be a problem for me.

Hell, if I was foolish enough to spend $300 on a baseball jersey, I would be scared to wear it.

Look, you guys are free to order and wear what you want but you're not fooling anyone into thinking those knockoffs are actually authentic jerseys. Some of the Bucks ones I've seen are especially bad.

If it makes you feel better, I can wear a disclaimer sign around my neck so everyone knows I'm not trying to fool them. :(

I am far past the point of trying to impress anyone with material objects such as baseball jerseys.

I simply don't care.

I ordered one so that when I do wear it, I don't have to worry about it getting wrecked by some idiot at a game, or myself for that matter.

If I get a stain on a $20 jersey, no sweat off my back. If I get a stain on a $300 jersey, that would be a problem for me.

Hell, if I was foolish enough to spend $300 on a baseball jersey, I would be scared to wear it.

:laughing A big reason I never buy jerseys is that I will have ketchup, nacho cheese, or pizza sauce down the front of if before walking out of the store with it. Your point is spot on.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I simply don't care.

This is spot on, and pretty dang funny to boot :laughing

Having to spend upwards of $400 on a jersey is a travesty. I don't blame people for buying knockoffs at all. Hell, my 10-year-old wears a pinstriped throwback that I found for him at the local Goodwill. $6.99, and he absolutely loves it. The name on the back? Hardy.

You're mad that you buy real ones and nobody cares, aren't you? Do you think people buying fakes are trying to get on the team or something?

I don't wear jerseys anymore. And I totally agree that the $300+ jerseys are way overpriced. I will not be buying one of those either.

I guess that's part of my whole point. Why does everyone seem to think you HAVE to wear a jersey. For the same price as a knock-off jersey, that may look really cheap depending on the site you buy it from, you could just buy a shirt/sweatshirt with your team's logo on it.

I guess that's part of my whole point. Why does everyone seem to think you HAVE to wear a jersey. For the same price as a knock-off jersey, that may look really cheap depending on the site you buy it from, you could just buy a shirt/sweatshirt with your team's logo on it.

So now you are trying to tell us what to wear to a ballgame?

Because you don't like to wear jerseys to games, then no one else should wear jerseys to a game?

To be honest, the last jersey I bought (a knock-off of course) was back in 2010 or 2011 (Braun). I have worn it maybe 4-5 times total. I'm not a big jersey guy myself, and in all actuality, would rather have a jersey with no name and number, so when the player leaves, or starts to suck, I am not stuck with it. The only T-Rats jersey I own has no name and number, and I have worn it maybe 4-5 times as well.

This time, I bought a Hiura. I saw him play most of his games in Appleton, and really like the dude. Thought I'd take a chance and grab one for a measly $20.

I find it strange that you have become a Sargent on the baseball jersey police force, but if that is what it takes to make you feel good about your choice in gamewear, then have at it.

So now you are trying to tell us what to wear to a ballgame?

Because you don't like to wear jerseys to games, then no one else should wear jerseys to a game?

To be honest, the last jersey I bought (a knock-off of course) was back in 2010 or 2011 (Braun). I have worn it maybe 4-5 times total. I'm not a big jersey guy myself, and in all actuality, would rather have a jersey with no name and number, so when the player leaves, or starts to suck, I am not stuck with it. The only T-Rats jersey I own has no name and number, and I have worn it maybe 4-5 times as well.

This time, I bought a Hiura. I saw him play most of his games in Appleton, and really like the dude. Thought I'd take a chance and grab one for a measly $20.

I find it strange that you have become a Sargent on the baseball jersey police force, but if that is what it takes to make you feel good about your choice in gamewear, then have at it.

You're twisting my words, man. I don't have any problem with people wearing jerseys either.

This is a silly argument. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. Wear whatever you want to the game - $450 authentic, $20 knockoff, or completely non-team gear. Go Brew Crew!

Archived