Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

IntentionalHBP
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I can wait a week. Only if there is an invisible hidden bat

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Any update on when new logo stuff will be available online, and I mean the 130 dollar jerseys, not the 400 dollar variety.

Surprisingly, all the name-/number-less authentic jerseys in the Miller Park team store are $280 vs. the $295 (cream & pinstripe) or $335 (gray & navy) prices at shop.mlb.com.

Torts, there were lots more hoodies in the store than you'll find on the website right now.

The rangers really don't have a defined retro look to go back to. They have pretty bland uniforms and logo. This is a franchise that would have been better off doing something completely new rather than make some minor changes to their current set. I agree that its an infield single at best.

I just about barfed when I clicked the link, full powder blue including the pants? LOL, powder blue pants are the worst thing in MLB uniform history.

I actually liked their uniforms before...these...meh. To be fair they are just tweaks. Not a true rebrand.

So much for the "We will never get back together and tour again" nonsense from Motley Crue.

I used to love those guys, but Vince Neil is fat and has no voice left. He can't even remember the lyrics to his own songs anymore live.

I choose to remember them from their glory days, and seeing them now would taint that memory...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I’d think he would get into better shape with as much money riding on this “comeback” as there is.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Any update on when new logo stuff will be available online, and I mean the 130 dollar jerseys, not the 400 dollar variety.

Surprisingly, all the name-/number-less authentic jerseys in the Miller Park team store are $280 vs. the $295 (cream & pinstripe) or $335 (gray & navy) prices at shop.mlb.com.

Torts, there were lots more hoodies in the store than you'll find on the website right now.

I really want to get something, but I don't like the barrelman hoodie! C'mon Brewers, I want to give you my money!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Does anyone know when the new merchandise hits the regular stores? I can’t find anything anywhere. Kohls even removed all their old Brewers stuff too. You wouldn’t even know Wisconsin has an MLB team if you shopped at Kohls right now.

I can’t believe the Brewers are wasting the holiday shopping season opportunity by not placing their merchandise everywhere.

This has to be the worst execution of rollout for re-branding I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know when the new merchandise hits the regular stores? I can’t find anything anywhere. Kohls even removed all their old Brewers stuff too. You wouldn’t even know Wisconsin has an MLB team if you shopped at Kohls right now.

I can’t believe the Brewers are wasting the holiday shopping season opportunity by not placing their merchandise everywhere.

This has to be the worst execution of rollout for re-branding I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking they were going to roll it out into stores for the holiday season to maximize sales, but they haven’t. Pretty shocking that merchandise isn’t available outside of the overly expensive jerseys. I was hoping to purchase a bunch of new merch for quite a few people for Christmas, but I guess I will have to make other plans.

a friend of mine asked at name of the game when new gear would be available and was told that it’s exclusive to the team store until December. Didn’t tell me when in December. Nothing yet and the stuff online isn’t great unless you want a jersey. Seems like the brewers are wasting a golden opportunity to make some extra cash in the team store.

You wouldn’t even know Wisconsin has an MLB team if you shopped at Kohls right now.

Apologies for the veer off topic, but AJAY's statement reminds me of the train wreck that has been Madison's West Towne JCPenney's Brewers merchandise selection for YEARS.

How much of a train wreck? Last time I looked, in November 2019, their shirsey selection included Weeks, Lucroy, Segura, Gomez, and one Nyjer Morgan. It appears the John Axford they'd had for *years* finally sold. They also have Braun and Yelich, and frankly that's kind of a surprise.

I know (all too well) that Madison is primarily a Badgers and Packers town. But holy crap. I keep imagining some manager in charge of sports merchandise at that store saying YES, WE'RE STILL PUTTING THESE OUT. SOMEONE'S going to buy those Seguras some day.

Based on their shirsey savvy, they might get 2020 logo merchandise by 2030. :rolleyes Okay, carry on.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

well its not Kohls fault. Kohls has been decent in recent year about their selection of brewers stuff. Obviously the brewers are trying to get all of the Christmas sales made in their team store and will start putting stuff out after the holidays.

I went to the one in Menomonee Falls yesterday and just peeked in the sports department and they had all of the old logo stuff on clearance.

• 1 month later...
It would be nice to pick up a jersey before the season but they are still about $400+ each. Disappointing...

dhgate.com

They have really nice quality knock-offs and really cheap. They have all the new ones, and you can get pretty much any player you want.

This is the stuff I wear to games so if I do spill something on it, I don't have to care much.

Thank me later.

dhgate.com

They have really nice quality knock-offs and really cheap. They have all the new ones, and you can get pretty much any player you want.

This is the stuff I wear to games so if I do spill something on it, I don't have to care much.

Thank me later.

I will thank you now. This site looks awesome!

A couple questions: Any suggestions on sizing (do they run smaller than usual or anything)? Have you ordered anything with a custom name on it? Do you just put it in the notes during checkout?

dhgate.com

Thank me later.

A couple questions: Any suggestions on sizing (do they run smaller than usual or anything)? Have you ordered anything with a custom name on it? Do you just put it in the notes during checkout?

I belong to a facebook page that is bananas over this site. TONS of people have ordered them, received them, and are very happy! I placed an order last week, but haven't gotten it yet, so I can't answer your questions first hand.

I was told that the sizes run pretty normal, and it was not necessary to order bigger, so I ordered my normal size.

Not sure on the custom, I ordered a Hiura gray version, so didn't use the custom route.

dhgate.com

Thank me later.

I belong to a facebook page that is bananas over this site. TONS of people have ordered them, received them, and are very happy! I placed an order last week, but haven't gotten it yet, so I can't answer your questions first hand.

I was told that the sizes run pretty normal, and it was not necessary to order bigger, so I ordered my normal size.

Not sure on the custom, I ordered a Hiura gray version, so didn't use the custom route.

I've been thinking of getting one of each uniform off here, that way in case one doesn't turn out hopefully atleast two do, all for cheaper than the price of a normal one. I've only seen a few pics of what they look like from people who have ordered but they seem legit

Archived