Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Rebrand [Latest: New Logos and Uniforms Officially Unveiled ~ Post #302]

IntentionalHBP
  • Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I LOVE THEM ALL OMG ❤️❤️❤️❤️ E

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I don’t like the thick arm sleeve stripes on that cream jersey. Ugly in my opinion, comes from the powder blue jersey if I am correct. I also hate the yellow front panel hat. Again, another classic look that should have stayed in the past. We also have used that hat so much for BP and ST it looks really weird as an actual hat.

Not sure how I feel about the cream...idk there.

I love the pinstripe jersey, but of course they just couldn’t let it be the main jersey.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The only one I don't really care for is the road navy.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Really surprised they made that barley ball the arm sleeve patch, kind of unexpected and makes the “official logo” even more strange. Not even on a uniform let alone you already know it will hardly be used. All the social media went to just the BiG.

Still don't know why they tweaked the BiG logo, but they are minor changes that I'm sure I won't even think about once I get used to them.

Overall, everything looks fantastic. LOVE that one of the caps is the yellow panel.

I think my brain will take a while to get used to the narrower BiG logo (it's almost like the uncanny valley version of the "real" logo), but really, I like everything they did. They stuck with the general design and feel of the old, good stuff and for the most part, all of the tweaks (slight color changes, font changes, etc.) were done extremely well.

I think all the alternate logos are really nice, too.

Accepting that the BiG logo was going to change a little, I don't see how anyone can think anything presented today is hideous or terrible. I mean, I'm not a fan of grey road uniforms, but given that they were going to have one, it looks good!

I won’t rehash my opinion on the new primary logo any more as I’ve rambled enough earlier in this thread. But my thoughts:

- My only big gripe is the bridge connecting the m and b. I’ll get over it.

- Other updates to the ball in glove are fine, pretty neutral

- Bricks in the state of Wisconsin outline and mean face Barrelman were unnecessary changes. Overall a meh, but I’d like them better without them.

- Like the barley seams baseball a lot, and nice to have a good secondary logo to put on the sleeve

- Home cream, pinstripes, and road greys are excellent. Nod to the past with those blue and yellow striped sleeve cuffs, I’m a fan on the block letters and the colors look great. And I wasn’t originally a fan of the navy and blue, I’ve been a royal blue guy but this combo really looks good.

- The navy alternate...not exactly sure why, but I don’t like it. Generally like cursive but it looks a little out of place in this uni set. There a faint bit of light blue in the circle logo, could’ve used that for an alternate? I think that uni will be the first to be tweaked.

Overall, I give it a B+. Big upgrade from the generic barley M set IMO.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Archived