Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 - 20 Season Thread

homer
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say one thing. I was wrong about the pride of this team. I felt certain they had already had their bags packed and were going to go through the motions and go home today.

When they fell behind big in the 1st, I was sure that was coming to fruition. When Giannis went out, I thought there was no way they were fighting through this.

They still aren't going to win the series, but their pride is in tact.

I will say one thing. I was wrong about the pride of this team. I felt certain they had already had their bags packed and were going to go through the motions and go home today.

When they fell behind big in the 1st, I was sure that was coming to fruition. When Giannis went out, I thought there was no way they were fighting through this.

They still aren't going to win the series, but their pride is in tact.

No reason they can't win. Same team that rattled off a bunch of a consecutive wins against good teams. If Miami can beat the Bucks 3 straight, they can do the same. This was a 70 win team at one point.

I doubt they are going to have Giannis, and realistically they just aren't winning the next 3 without him.

I know they looked better when he went out today, but over the next 3, obviously we need him.

No reason they can't win. Same team that rattled off a bunch of a consecutive wins against good teams. If Miami can beat the Bucks 3 straight, they can do the same. This was a 70 win team at one point.

I doubt they are going to have Giannis, and realistically they just aren't winning the next 3 without him.

I know they looked better when he went out today, but over the next 3, obviously we need him.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Aside from that one bucket in OT Middleton has been absolutely atrocious shooting in the 4th and OT.

Wasn't he 3/4 in OT? 4th quarter I'll give you. I don't think he made a bucket.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Aside from that one bucket in OT Middleton has been absolutely atrocious shooting in the 4th and OT.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The key to a competitive Game 5 will be Eric Bledsoe. If Giannis is out, they will game plan to shut down Middleton and will assuredly back off of Bledsoe and bait him into chucking up 3’s. He will need to show up and score 25+ points on 50% shooting to give the Bucks a chance. If he struggles to hit 3’s like he did today (0-6), it will be tough to overcome.

The key to a competitive Game 5 will be Eric Bledsoe. If Giannis is out, they will game plan to shut down Middleton and will assuredly back off of Bledsoe and bait him into chucking up 3’s. He will need to show up and score 25+ points on 50% shooting to give the Bucks a chance. If he struggles to hit 3’s like he did today (0-6), it will be tough to overcome.

At the time I typed that he had just made the one bucket in OT. He was money after this, no doubt.

At the time I typed that he had just made the one bucket in OT. He was money after this, no doubt.

My bad I misread that it was present and not past tense.

My bad I misread that it was present and not past tense.

Archived