Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 - 20 Season Thread

homer
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a horrible call it didn't impact the shot at all.

It probably goes to letting him land, but it still sucks that decided the game.

The second half does give give me some hope going forward at least.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
These refs are a joke. Lopez is clobbered on the steal and bunny shot - no foul. Middleton is barely grazed and only because of Middleton's momentum and gets the foul. They have been doing horrible calls all night.

Ironically, I posted this before the Butler foul. But it is a fitting end. Bucks didn't deserve the win and the refs gave them the tie... why not take it away too.

I mean, they're not toast, since they still have a loss to spare. The way that one ended gives me some hope, but they have a matchup issue that isn't going to be resolved without some creativity.

I think they're done. I'd be less surprised if they get swept than if they come back and win the series.

I get the feeling the team cohesion is off since they came back. They just aren't in sync anymore. Yet another gift 2020 has given us.

Maybe, but nobody else semms to have lost cohesion. Plus, this is the same crap that happened last year. Put some pressure on them, and they fold. I have always thought choking is an overused word in sports, but they choked last year and they're choking again.

When you're so tight you can't even pass the ball cleanly for long stretches of time, the pressure got to you. Or have countless crazy shots that miss everything. You can just see the confidence Miami has, heck even the Magic.

Maybe they'll figure it out and do what Toronto did to us when we went up 2-0 last year. I dunno. I really doubt it, though.

A lot of it is Miami, they are just really clicking now, they haven't lost in the playoffs.

More devastating long-term, I really do think this is the beginning of the end for Giannis in Milwaukee if they can't even get out of Round 2. If he won't sign the supermax after the season, you can kiss him goodbye. Then they have to decide whether to trade him or try to make one last run in 2021.

Maybe they'll figure it out and do what Toronto did to us when we went up 2-0 last year. I dunno. I really doubt it, though.

A lot of it is Miami, they are just really clicking now, they haven't lost in the playoffs.

More devastating long-term, I really do think this is the beginning of the end for Giannis in Milwaukee if they can't even get out of Round 2. If he won't sign the supermax after the season, you can kiss him goodbye. Then they have to decide whether to trade him or try to make one last run in 2021.

It would be ironic. He wanted Middleton and everyone else back, then trurn around and say sorry you guys suck I'm outta here. Especially ironic when you consider he's part of the reason they're losing.

It would be ironic. He wanted Middleton and everyone else back, then trurn around and say sorry you guys suck I'm outta here. Especially ironic when you consider he's part of the reason they're losing.

He's part of the reason they're losing as far as the fact that he's on the team. But we all know what Giannis is. A medicore shooter, a meh free throw shooter, but a prolific scorer. The "wall" doesn't work with one guy like Klay Thompson on the team. I won't blame him for leaving if it's to pair with better firepower.

A wall in the paint shouldn't kill a team like it does to the Bucks. I don't pin much of this on him. They're just a medicore shooting team; they were all year if you look at the 3s. Giannis isn't a versatile enough player to carry a team to a title. He's an awesome player, but his offense never truly rounded out the way LeBron's did, where he became a good enough long range shooter that you have to at least respect him from out there.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Giannis might not become as good of a shooter as LeBron, but his 3pt shooting is night and day difference from 2 years ago. You might not quite respect him out there yet, but you can't just let him go either. Not sure where he will be in 2 more years. He is a very hard worker.

Archived