Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 - 20 Season Thread

homer
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
New streak of not scoring 100?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I still think we beat Miami in a 7 game playoff series, but being 0-2 against them is concerning.

I can't even imagine the disappointment and fallout if this team got bounced in the conference semis.

The blueprint to beating the Bucks is to shoot 49% from three and hold them to 20% from three. Surprised no one has tried this before last night.

If Miami can do that for four games more power to 'em.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

The blueprint to beating the Bucks is to shoot 49% from three and hold them to 20% from three. Surprised no one has tried this before last night.

If Miami can do that for four games more power to 'em.

To be fair, they also beat us when they shot 36% from 3 and we shot 31.5%.

I'm not saying they have our number...but if we lose to them again in 2 weeks and face them in the semis...I think having lost to them 0-3 in the regular season would definitely be hanging there in the back of our head.

That was 2nd game of the year. The Bucks were 2 - 2 at one point this year.

I think the Bucks have enough veterans that nothing would hang in their heads to the point where it would impact them in a seven game series.

When you lose ~10 games all year and 3 are to the same team it's reasonable to think there is an unfavorable matchup. For now I think it's more coincidence than anything but yes, I will be concerned if they lose a 3rd, two at home to a team that is already pretty good anyway.

I suppose if you lost the same way every time. We'll see what happens in game three but games 1, 2 were nothing like each other.

100% clean steal by Bledsoe and he gets whistled because it's LeBron. This is why people hate the NBA.

That was painfully all ball. Lebron spent the last 5 game minutes complaining and I think he finally got the call he was barking for.

That being said, Giannis has gotten a few calls as well.

Archived