Brewer Fanatic

Milwaukee Bucks 2019 - 20 Season Thread

homer
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Bledsoe out two weeks
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncic rolled an ankle and has a sprain. Likely will miss mondays game against the bucks. Happy that it makes the game easier, but disappointed that we miss the challenge.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Doncic rolled an ankle and has a sprain. Likely will miss mondays game against the bucks. Happy that it makes the game easier, but disappointed that we miss the challenge.

Probably faked it, cuz he didn't want Giannis to throw a basketball at his face.

Brook, Sterling and Middleton were just invisible tonight.

I think the $178M contract to Middleton is going to look absolutely brutal in a few years. I get that you want to give Giannis every reason to stay, but Khris just disappeared tonight. Disappointing.

Bucks match up well with Lakers...so far anyway. Lakers don't shoot threes very much at all and the Bucks are elite at defending in the paint.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

I love that this team is extremely cognizant of trying to get last possession of a quarter. You constantly see them either fast or slow playing possessions in the last minute knowing where they want to be on the clock for their possession.

Bucks are the best team in the NBA this year. By every metric, by record, and by the eye test, they are the best team. This is the year. Not counting the chickens before they hatch there's a long way to go to the finish line, and injuries can still happen, for right now this is the best team in the league.

Is it just me or has Brown massively improved defensively this year?

I want to say I heard on a broadcast, a couple games ago, he is the number 1 rated defender is the league, but I'm not positive i heard corectly.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Bucks are the best team in the NBA this year. By every metric, by record, and by the eye test, they are the best team. This is the year. Not counting the chickens before they hatch there's a long way to go to the finish line, and injuries can still happen, for right now this is the best team in the league.

True last season as well. They just need to play that way throughout the playoffs, hoping that experience last year will help.

I'm still worried about this team especially after the Mavs lost. The Max $177M Middleton has been disappointing as he does not provide the team with enough scoring in tight/tough games. I think the Bucks could have big problems in the playoffs as we have an inadequate second star in Middleton.

Great win against the Lakers tonight, best record in the NBA. The Bucks have been an excellent regular season team, but the finals are much tougher games as we've seen last season, the Bucks may need better offense to win the championship.

Midds is averageing 24 points per 36 minutes. He's only out there about 27 mpg, as the Bucks are blowing everyone out, they don't really play the starters a lot of minutes.

They lost one game and we're using that as the measuring stick? IDK... the Bucks have the highest PPG in the NBA, and the #2 offensive rating. Something tells me that their offense is probably OK.

A couple of thoughts on the Laker game.

1.Is Wes Mathews that good on defense or is LBJ losing it a little? I think a little bit of both.

2. I love the Bucks team defense. Man do they protect the paint.

3. Great players step up. The freak is getting freaky.

A couple of thoughts on the Laker game.

1.Is Wes Mathews that good on defense or is LBJ losing it a little? I think a little bit of both.

2. I love the Bucks team defense. Man do they protect the paint.

3. Great players step up. The freak is getting freaky.

Wes Mathews is a VERY good on ball defender. Watch him against Kawhi a couple weeks ago - shut him down fairly well. Could be the difference in a playoff series.

As others have said, this team is special. Stay healthy and they're going to be exceptionally difficult to beat in a 7 game series.

Archived