Brewer Fanatic

Game 6: Lions @ Packers - Monday, October 14th 7:15PM

homer
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Packers have what, a two score lead without the turnovers?

10 points probably? I don't think Detroit's doing anything special. The Packers just aren't making anything happen. And they need to speed up the tempo now.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

So did the posts on Page 1 saying the Lions aren't very good.

They aren't. Packers losing this game is entirely on them. They are playing like crap.

Entirely? Please.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

They aren't. Packers losing this game is entirely on them. They are playing like crap.

Entirely? Please.

Ok...85 pct?

Entirely? Please.

Yeah, a fumble from Jones in field goal range and a ball that bounces off the WR's facemask at the goal line. A fumbled punt. Defensive miscues early on. Yes ... they have played poorly. They are still in this game because the Lions aren't very good.

I get being a homer but since it’s Monday night.... c’mon man
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Entirely? Please.

Yeah I mean come on, give the Lions some credit. This just reeks of sour grapes. Yes, we've shot ourselves in the foot tonight but we've also been given NUMEROUS gifts. (12 man call on Detroit led to 4 points, Allison roughing call was a gift, and this one right now that kept a drive going. We've gotten 11 points just off bad calls.

The Lions are good.

Yeah, a fumble from Jones in field goal range and a ball that bounces off the WR's facemask at the goal line. A fumbled punt. Defensive miscues early on. Yes ... they have played poorly. They are still in this game because the Lions aren't very good.

Exactly. This Detroit team looks just...average.

Archived