Brewer Fanatic

Game 6: Lions @ Packers - Monday, October 14th 7:15PM

homer
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did one of the linemen just call William's an a hole? Lol

On further review I think it was just endzone.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

The secondary coach better spend the next however long we have the ball going over our coverage when they go hurry up.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I appreciate that Adams is out, and I'm a big believer in offenses evolving as the year goes on, but I really feel like this team needs a veteran WR. I really wanted Tate this past offseason.

If MVS is out for any extended period of time, I would expect that they will be on the lookout for a receiver. Man, if Antonio Brown wasn't a crazy head case, he would look absolutely perfect in this offense.

Will Redmond needs to not be on the field. He is bad.

Well...at the very least he shouldn't be out there at safety. Back to back series he gave up big pass plays when he was caught out of position. I get it on the flee flicker, but not the 2nd one.

Icbj86c-"I'm not that enamored with Aaron Donald either."

I was a big fan of Allison going into last year but when he got hurt again I figured his chance had passed by. He had a big game in Dallas in the playoffs a few years ago and then another big game against Dallas in '17 right before Rodgers got hurt. He was on pace for having a nice season that year and then it all blew up. Would be nice to see him step up with 2 guys down.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I appreciate that Adams is out, and I'm a big believer in offenses evolving as the year goes on, but I really feel like this team needs a veteran WR. I really wanted Tate this past offseason.

If MVS is out for any extended period of time, I would expect that they will be on the lookout for a receiver. Man, if Antonio Brown wasn't a crazy head case, he would look absolutely perfect in this offense.

I don't even want to entertain the notion of Antonio Brown. It's one thing to consider people with sketchy moral character, but the guy has likely/possibly sexually assaulted at least two people, he's also the aforementioned headcase.

Rodgers trying to throw Allison into the wall so he can get a different receiver. /blue
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I had him as a keeper in a fantasy league for years and for the longest time he was honestly quiet as a mouse as far as WRs go. There's a theory that he's been suffering from CTE that stemmed from that huge illegal hit by Burfict in the playoff game and I think there's some credence to it because that's roughly when his behavior started to change and has become increasingly more bizarre over time.

Kinda smart. Get 3 and give them no time to even think about doing anything before half. Plus we get the ball coming back out.
Remember what Yoda said:

Our receivers are complete trash after Adams. Allison literally killed that drive. Thanks a lot man.

It’s a joke they went with this group to start the season. MVS with Rodgers throwing to him looks like he MAYBE should be a #3 receiver.

Kinda smart. Get 3 and give them no time to even think about doing anything before half. Plus we get the ball coming back out.

I would have liked to punch it in but the holding penalty by Allison killed that drive. Once that occurred they had to change strategy.

Our receivers are complete trash after Adams. Allison literally killed that drive. Thanks a lot man.

It’s a joke they went with this group to start the season. MVS with Rodgers throwing to him looks like he MAYBE should be a #3 receiver.

I have high hopes for MVS, but he isn't ready to be a featured receiver yet. They could really use a guy like ... well ... Randall Cobb right now.

Archived