Brewer Fanatic

Game 5: Packers @ Cowboys - Sunday, October 6th 3:25PM

homer
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, I keep waiting for Rodgers to hit a receiver in stride on a deep go route. MVS has to slow down on that, and it just seems like the timing on those throws has been off for a while, going back years. I know that’s probably a low-percentage throw at that depth of the field, but am I wrong in my impression that Rodgers is missing a lot more of those than he should?

He ran into him but not much contact. Who knows what this will come back as.

Basically everything is going to stand unless it was called PI you're saying no PI and he was basically untouched, or he was physically mugged and undressed if it was called no PI and you're saying PI. Which is why I was thrilled to see Garrett throw the red flag.

Probably should remove their heads from their rears before they let Dallas right back into this game. Allowing a quick 1st and 25 pickup after a gift penalty is a bad look. As good as the scoreboard still looks today, the truth is that Dallas has pretty much been able to effortlessly move the ball today and the only reason for the separation on the scoreboard is a bounce here and a bounce there.

Archived