Brewer Fanatic

2019-10-01 (NL Wild Card Game): Brewers (Woodruff) at Nationals (Scherzer) 7:08 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Nationals score 3 runs in 8th inning; Heartbreaking end to 2019]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure ESPN right now is feverently praying to the four dark gods of Chaos that the Brewers lose. Hate to have to cover a small market team.

what would espn care? they don't have the NLDS games and it's football season and the NBA is back in training camp.

I’ll probably fire up MLB AUDIO and listen to

Uecker (assuming he’s on tonight.) Ernie Johnson and

Ron Darling are boring as heck. And Johnson should just stick to hoops.

That said, I’ll try to sync up the audio stream to the video even if that means I’m a bit behind real-time.

If I’m not on here much, have fun everybody. I’ll probably check in after the game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I'm sure ESPN right now is feverently praying to the four dark gods of Chaos that the Brewers lose. Hate to have to cover a small market team.

They haven't covered us all season so why start now?

(sarcasm)

I have zero expectations for this game so I will simply enjoy it. If we get to play the NL's evil empire starting tomorrow, even better!

Wouldn't the series against LA start on Thurs or Friday?

Yes, the NLDS starts Thursday. The Wild Card winner plays the Dodgers with the TBS coverage starting at 7:30 Central. Game 2 is Friday night at 8:30 Central, also on TBS.

geez guys...

To answer the other question, I think I would prefer to get thumped than lose a 3-2 nailbiter…

I'd rather win 9-0, but if we have to lose, I'd rather it be a no doubter.

That said, my prediction: Brewers win 2-1.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived