Brewer Fanatic

2019-10-01 (NL Wild Card Game): Brewers (Woodruff) at Nationals (Scherzer) 7:08 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Nationals score 3 runs in 8th inning; Heartbreaking end to 2019]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now we have our Buckner. We’ll have to live with this for 30 years.

Easy now. This isn’t the World Series and this isn’t a team capable of winning the World Series. This is a scrappy, injury-plagued Wild Card team. I know that doesn’t remove the sting tonight, but I’m proud of this team.

Hader was bad. Really no reason to try to dress it up. Grisham screwed up royally but even if he fields it cleanly it's likely 3-3.

Yeah, the worst possible time for a rookie mistake in RF.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

An embarrassing end to and underachieving year. Can we get some pitching for next year please? Do we have to beg every year?
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

Hader is a clown

Just stop

He can go. Seen this before. We'll trot him out there next year and he'll look like 40 year old Jesse Orosco. Would be 100% fine with shipping him out while someone still bites.

Please stop being a fan with horrible takes like this.

Well, you guys wanting to walk Rendon got what you wanted. Made Soto beat us. And he did.

Where did I say walk Rendon. pitch carefully doesn't mean put him on. Your sense of superiority is pretty annoying sometimes.

Wasn't talking to you, but nice speech.

Archived