Brewer Fanatic

2019-10-01 (NL Wild Card Game): Brewers (Woodruff) at Nationals (Scherzer) 7:08 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Nationals score 3 runs in 8th inning; Heartbreaking end to 2019]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At what point do we sub Hiura for defense?

The 9th inning. Braun isn't finishing this game most likely and we don't have expanded rosters anymore or pitchers who can really PH. Though I guess they could do it here to start the inning to make Suter able to go deeper.

The 9th inning. Braun isn't finishing this game most likely and we don't have expanded rosters anymore or pitchers who can really PH. Though I guess they could do it here to start the inning to make Suter able to go deeper.

HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL RUNNING DOWN KESTON HIURA ON HERE AFTER THE SEASON HE HAD? ARGHHHH

Right? The first week he was up all I read was that he can't catch up to high heat and that it was going to be a rough year... 300 season as a rookie and about 20 homers later... here we are again.

HOW ARE PEOPLE STILL RUNNING DOWN KESTON HIURA ON HERE AFTER THE SEASON HE HAD? ARGHHHH

Right? The first week he was up all I read was that he can't catch up to high heat and that it was going to be a rough year... 300 season as a rookie and about 20 homers later... here we are again.

Hiura looks scared and overmatched.

You look goofy and overpaid - that's pretty much as accurate as calling a hitter scared because he struck out 3 times against a pitcher with great stuff that isn't missing his spots against him.

Mad Max definitely taking advantage of Hiura up in the zone and hard

Hiura looks scared and overmatched.

You look goofy and overpaid - that's pretty much as accurate as calling a hitter scared because he struck out 3 times against a pitcher with great stuff that isn't missing his spots against him.

Mad Max definitely taking advantage of Hiura up in the zone and hard

Right now. Double switch for Shaw

Too early to remove offense.

It'll be at least the 7th before his spot comes up again, and you're not getting any offense out of him tonight the way he's looking anyway.

Archived