Brewer Fanatic

2019-10-01 (NL Wild Card Game): Brewers (Woodruff) at Nationals (Scherzer) 7:08 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Nationals score 3 runs in 8th inning; Heartbreaking end to 2019]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is pretty funny, I think, that Woodruff has basically made three minor league rehab starts during the crucial last week of the season and the Wild Card game.

I know what you're saying but I just think Counsell is managing these games like last year. 4 innings is right around the most I'd expect of any of these guys.

It is pretty funny, I think, that Woodruff has basically made three minor league rehab starts during the crucial last week of the season and the Wild Card game.

I know what you're saying but I just think Counsell is managing these games like last year. 4 innings is right around the most I'd expect of any of these guys.

Grandal looks like he wants to get paid.

Oh, he is going to get paid all right...No doubt he gets a multiple year deal this time around. I'm guessing 3 year deal, close to 60 mil.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Grandal looks like he wants to get paid.

Oh, he is going to get paid all right...No doubt he gets a multiple year deal this time around. I'm guessing 3 year deal, close to 60 mil.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived