Brewer Fanatic

2019-10-01 (NL Wild Card Game): Brewers (Woodruff) at Nationals (Scherzer) 7:08 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3 -- Nationals score 3 runs in 8th inning; Heartbreaking end to 2019]

Eye Black
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When talking to reporters on Tuesday, Christian Yelich (knee) didn't rule out a possible return should the Brewers advance to the World Series.

His recovery from a fractured kneecap is reportedly ahead of schedule, and when asked about a possible return during the World Series, Yelich responded, "It would be cutting it close, but you can't rule anything out". The Brewers first have to get through the Nationals in Tuesday's Wild Card Game, and would then need to defeat the Dodgers to even make it a remote possibility.

Source: Robert Murray on Twitter

Oct 1, 2019, 7:27 PM ET

I didn't see him but hubby said Yeli is there in the dugout in DC.

I saw him there too on one of the Instagram posts from a press member.

When talking to reporters on Tuesday, Christian Yelich (knee) didn't rule out a possible return should the Brewers advance to the World Series.

His recovery from a fractured kneecap is reportedly ahead of schedule, and when asked about a possible return during the World Series, Yelich responded, "It would be cutting it close, but you can't rule anything out". The Brewers first have to get through the Nationals in Tuesday's Wild Card Game, and would then need to defeat the Dodgers to even make it a remote possibility.

Source: Robert Murray on Twitter

Oct 1, 2019, 7:27 PM ET

Wait, Pugger is female?

Mind BLOWN!

:) :laughing

Wait, Pugger is female?

Mind BLOWN!

No offense meant and I don't know pugger, but "husband" is no longer a male term. I've seen female/female relationship use "husband" to refer to their significant other.

Archived